Damascus International Fairground is fully equipped to carry out all kinds of events, trade shows, and exhibitions in Syria. With state-of-the-art facilities & infrastructure, the exhibition venue provides a total of 1.2 million sqm of exhibit space. A new exhibition & events facility provides an indoor space of around 6,300 sqm, and an outdoor area of approximately 150000 sqm. This first-class facility consists of a business center, ample parking space, (11000 sqm), and offers exhibitor services at the highest level. Organizing a number of successful and well known exhibitions and services, the Damascus International Fairground is a favorite venue amongst both national and international exhibitors
Figures for the new fairgrounds
Distributed tracts showrooms, facilities and services and green spaces in the following form:
- Total area: one million and two hundred thousand square meters which is equivalent to thirteen times the area of the old city of the exhibition.
- Building exhibition space: 63,000 sqm.
- Open exhibition spaces: the convergence of 150,000 sqm.
- Warehouses, workshops, buildings and customs warehouses: 17,000 sqm
- Building Services (2100 sqm); Permanent Health Center / Radio And Television Center / Bank / Fire Station / Three Security Buildings.
- A Permanent Business Center (2725 sqm) + Permanent Press Center (2725 sqm).
- Restaurants and Cafeterias (12,500 sqm).
- Meetings, Symposia Halls (Hall avilable at every international suite 363 sqm).
- Administration Buildings (4500 sqm).
- Green space – the first phase of the current (40,000 sqm) green areas.
- Nine parking areas (total area 11,000 sqm, total capacity 1800 cars) .
- Internal roads and the surrounding area: (150,000 sqm).
- Ten gates for visitors.
- Five gates for cars.
- Telecommunication services and monitoring: 200 external phone lines + 1008 telephone lines (as implementation of fiber optic network covering the city + electronic monitoring system)